2016 Saint Paul Summer Program
- The Daughters of St. Paul invite young women ages 14-18 yrs (those entering grades 9th-12th or 1st yr of college) to participate in the Saint Paul Summer Program.
- August 8-13, 2016
- Saint Paul Summer Program
- DAILY PRAYER
- Mass, Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament, Morning and Evening Prayer
- The Word of God, Discerning God's Call in your Life, Pauline Consecrated Life, St. Paul, Media and more...
- WRITING AND ART
- Learn from our Sisters who are artists, designers, writers, and editors. Hands-on experiences of using media to proclaim the Good News.
- Sports, hiking, sight-seeing, historic Boston and Concord, film discussions and media nights
- Daughters of St. Paul Motherhouse
50 Saint Paul Avenue
Boston, MA 02130
- Applications must be received by July 8.
Participants must have parental consent, be open to the idea of religious life as a vocational choice for themselves and possess good health.
- Arrivals on Monday, August 8, between 10am and 4pm.
Departures on Saturday, August 13, between 12pm and 5pm.
We will be able to meet all participants arriving at Boston Logan Airport or Bus/Train station, and bring participants back for return trip.
- To register, request and application from Sr. Emily Beata at
email@example.com or call 703-549-3806.
- PROGRAM COST
- $125, due after the application process